Schrödinger, Inc. engages in the provision of chemical simulation software solutions to pharmaceutical industry. It operates through the Software and Drug Discovery business segments. The Software segment sells software to transform drug discovery across the life sciences industry and to customers in materials science industries. The Drug Discovery segment offers diverse portfolio of preclinical and clinical programs, internally and through collaborations, that have advanced to various stages of discovery and development. The company was founded by Richard A. Friesner, William A. Goddard, III and Murco Ringnalda in 1990 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro