The new version of ‘Tanha Dil‘, which deals with the topic of mental health is backed by leading pharma brand, Lupin. Renowned Bollywood singer Shaan who recently celebrated his birthday, is all set to give his fans a special treat. As Shaan’s iconic ‘Tanha Dil’ clocks 20 years, the singer will celebrate the occasion by releasing a new ‘Tanha Dil Tanha Safar’. The track will be completely different though and will tackle the delicate issue of Mental Health.
Post COVID-19, there was a dramatic spike in the number of people battling depression. Shaan felt that a song that addresses the issue sensitively is the need of the hour and hence the idea of ‘Tanha Dil Tanha Safar’ was born. The track, though focusing on a serious issue, has the same magic and soulfulness that has made Shaan a household name for decades.
Commenting on the same, “Releasing the new version of Tanha Dil had been on my mind for a while and coincidentally it’s happening 20 years after the first track. We have tried to deal with a delicate topic sensitively and I hope people apart from enjoying the song, imbibe the message as well. Mental Health is a long and hard condition to deal with but there always is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so glad that Lupin could come on board and support us in our vision. Our song earnestly deals with the issue and I hope it brings a smile on people’s faces. Don’t let them Struggle in silence, together let’s make them #SayYesToLife,” he signs off.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- R Balki’s next starring Dulquer Salmaan, Sunny Deol, Pooja Bhatt, Shreya Dhanwanthary titled Chup; Akshay Kumar unveils motion poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- DRS to make debut in upcoming men’s T20 World Cup | Cricket News – Times of India
- Jim Harbaugh says Nebraska victory ‘was a Clint Eastwood win’
- Bengal eyes revival of tourism this Durga Puja amid pandemic
- iraq: Iraqis vote for new parliament amid tight security – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan is feeling ‘broken, helpless’; has stopped ‘eating and sleeping’