It is a quiet birthday for Shah Rukh Khan. His bungalow Mannat wears a deserted look. Apparently he has whisked his family away from Mumbai to the outskirts in Alibaug to their farm house for a quiet holiday away from the public glare.
A close friend of the family divulges that there are no birthday celebrations this year. “Shah Rukh Khan is no mood for celebrations. He didn’t want to go through the annual ritual of meeting and greeting his fans for this birthday. So he left for Alibaug for just a few days. Aryan needs to be back in Mumbai on Friday, as per the bail preconditions.”
The friend says Shah Rukh is not keen to meet anyone at the moment. “He has told all his close friends in the film industry to give the family some breathing space to allow Aryan to get over the trauma of incarceration.”
Friends who wanted to at least wish Shah Rukh over the phone were turned away disappointed. Apparently the birthday boy is not taking any calls this year.
BOLLYWOOD NEWS – LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2021 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’