Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been missing from action for almost two years. The actor last appeared in Aanand L Rai’s film Zero. The superstar has many projects lined up on his list including the espionage drama Pathan and Atlee’s next untitled film.
The actor also has ace director Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming social drama on the list. According to a report by a web portal, the much-anticipated film is not a regular Bollywood social drama and will deal with a broader immigration issue.
The untitled film will be based on the issue of “donkey flight” — an illegal backdoor route that has emerged as a popular escape path for Indians who wish to immigrate to the US and Canada. In this process, individuals enter a foreign country via multiple stops in other countries. It’s a popular method among various youngsters every year who don’t get approval to enter their target country by legal ways. The film’s narration will be of a trademark style with emotional as well as light-hearted moments. The plot will be based on the story of a Punjabi guy and his difficult journey of immigration to Canada.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro