Share Market News Today | Sensex, Nifty, Share Prices LIVE: Domestic equity market benchmarks BSE Sensex and Nifty 50 were trading higher on Wednesday. BSE Sensex surged to a record high of 57,767, Nifty 50 hit a high of 17,188.75. Axis bank, Bajaj-Auto, Nestle India, L&T, Asian Paints, HUL, ICICI Bank and ITC were among top BSE Sensex gainers. Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), Kotak Mahindra Bank, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Steel, Bharti Airtel were top index laggards. Barring Nifty Metal index, all the sectoral indices were trading in the positive territory. Bank Nifty gained 0.63 per cent taking it above 36,650 level.
Two IPOs — Ami Organics and Vijaya Diagnostic Centre — have opened for subscription on Wednesday, 1 September 2021. Both the IPOs look to raise Rs 2,465 crore cumulatively. Ami Organics is one of the major manufacturers of pharma intermediates of key APIs having application in high-growth therapeutic areas. Vijaya Diagnostic Centre is the largest integrated diagnostic chain in southern India, by operating revenue, and also one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains by revenue for FY20.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro