AI consulting services: Introduction
- Artificial Intelligence stimulates human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans. It is an analytical technique that enables organizations to understand and automate processes.
- AI provides the much needed efficiency to identify and manage the complexities of dynamic technological advancement.
- AI consulting services market help organizations adopt and enhance their AI capabilities, from strategic level till execution.
- Rise in COVID-19 cases globally has displayed the importance of AI in different industries. AI can be used in decision making, data analytics and management, trouble-shooting and predicting outcomes.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81144
Impact of COVID-19 on AI Consulting Services
- The rise in COVID-19 cases globally has highlighted the requirement of AI, especially in healthcare. AI can be efficiently used to get proper suggestions in real-time to avoid spreading of the virus. It is also helpful in screening and tracking patients.
- Major application of AI is for early detection and diagnosis of infection.
- AI is used for the development of drugs and vaccines, and the reduction of workload of healthcare workers.
- AI plays an important role to detect the cluster of cases and to predict where this virus will affect in future by collecting and analyzing all previous data.
- AI consulting services engage and support companies in understanding and taking advantage of the assistance provided by AI in full capacity.
AI Consulting Services: Key drivers
- AI has gained attention and has been applied in different sectors in the past few years. It has enabled organizations in boosting productivity and hence companies have started investing in research and development to use AI in every aspect from forming strategies to execution.
- The ability to detect and resolve issues in real time has driven companies to utilize AI in troubleshooting and analysis.
- AI is used in technologies that heavily rely on deep learning and natural language processing like self-driving cars and chess-playing computers. The technological advancement in industries makes it essential to use AI to carry out tasks efficiently.
Companies have started investing in research and development to innovate and apply AI in order to gain efficiency in past few years. The advancement in technology has driven companies from all sectors to use AI for pattern recognition, data analytics and real time analysis.
Key Players operating in the AI Consulting Services
Google is one of the leading companies in AI and has recently partnered with NOAA for advanced weather and climate prediction. Google is also using AI in different industries like agriculture and pure sciences. Google has integrated AI in all its tools and provides AI consulting services.
IBM has been advancing AI-driven technologies for enterprises and pioneered machine learning systems for multiple industries. Similar to Google, IBM has also integrated AI into its tools and provides AI consulting services in various industries.
- Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies provides AI consulting services to organizations to adopt and accelerate their analytics and AI capabilities from strategy to execution and data modeling. It has been involved in AI technology catering to all industries.
Other Key players operating in the AI consulting services are:
- Deloitte Consulting
- Centric Consulting
- Opex Analytics
AI Consulting Services Market, by Services
- Analytics consulting
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Application development
- Cognitive Integration
- AI customization
AI Consulting Services Market, by Technology
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Capture / OCR
- BI Implementation
- Predictive Analytics
- Cognitive Integration
- Computer Vision
AI Consulting Services Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecom
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81144<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.