The global smart textile market is highly consolidated, as the leading four players in the market held approx. 46% of the overall market in 2014. E.l. DuPont De Nemours and Co. held 20% of shares in the market; still, it faces strong competition from numerous small and medium-size specialty product-manufacturing companies. As per the TMR, the global smart textile market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$7.73 bn by the end of 2023 progressing from US$0.7 bn in 2014. The market is predicted to rise at an outstanding 30.8% CAGR during the forecast period 2015 to 2023.
Major Key Players of the Smart Textile Market are:
Koninklijke Ten Cate N.V., E.l. DuPont De Nemours and Co., Texas Instruments Inc., and Gentherm Inc.
Get sample copy of “Smart Textile Market” at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=8356
High Cost of Smart Textile to Restrain Market Growth
Conversely, there are certain restraining factors that may hamper the market growth. The high cost and lack of appropriate standards and regulations to monitor may impede the flourishing smart textile market. The high cost affiliated with the smart textile will also restrict the wearable devices only to the high-end customers that may limit the growth of the market. However, these restraints are not expected to have a long-term impact due to the growing popularity of the smart wearable technologies, thus bringing high growth opportunities in the global smart textile market. In addition to that, increasing research and development activities and rising contribution by the key players and manufacturers will eventually address these issues.
The Global Smart Textile Market has been segmented as presented below:
Global Smart Textile Market: By Function
- Energy harvesting
Global Smart Textile Market: By Application
– To study and analyze the global Smart Textile consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Smart Textile market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Smart Textile manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Smart Textile with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=8356
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453