Workers install door hinges to the body shell of a prototype Endurance electric pickup truck on June 21, 2021 at Lordstown Motors’ assembly plant in Ohio.
Michael Wayland / CNBC
Check out the stocks making headlines in extended trading on Thursday.
Blink Charging – The electric vehicle charging stock rose 5% after Blink announced that its revenue grew faster than expected in the third quarter. The company reported $6.4 million in revenue, well ahead of the $4.7 million expected by analysts, according to Refinitiv. Losses were wider than expected, however.
Lordstown Motors – Shares of the auto startup were down 7% in extended trading after the company reported another quarter with no revenue. Lordstown said it plans to produce and deliver its Endurance truck in the third quarter of 2022. The company’s loss-per-share was smaller-than-expected in its most recent quarter, according to Refinitiv.
WM Technology – The software stock tied to the cannabis industry fell 12% after third-quarter results missed expectations on the top and bottom lines for the third quarter, according to StreetAccount. WM Technology’s fourth-quarter guidance also came in under expectations.
Luminar – Shares of the lidar sensor company fell 1% after Luminar’s third-quarter revenue came in short of expectations. The company reported $8 million in revenue, below the $8.9 million expected by analysts, according to Refinitiv.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’