Check out the companies making headlines in after hours trading
Virgin Galactic — Shares of the space company fell more than 11% during extended trading on Thursday after Virgin Galactic delayed the beginning of its commercial space tourism service to the fourth quarter of 2022.
Alcoa — Alcoa shares jumped more than 5% following the aluminum company’s third-quarter results, which beat expectations on the top and bottom line. Alcoa earned $2.05 per share excluding items, compared to the $1.80 analysts surveyed by Refinitiv were expecting. Revenue came in at $3.11 billion, also ahead of the expected $2.93 billion.
Hologic — The medical technology company’s stock advanced 1% after Hologic said it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Bolder Surgical for $160 million.
- T20 World Cup: Top 5 India performances | Cricket News – Times of India
- Ishaan visits Ananya’s home with flowers; trolls say it’s to ensure she doesn’t name him in drugs case
- uzbekistan: Uzbek president heading toward landslide win in elections – Times of India
- China passes new land border law amid military standoff with India – Times of India
- Masters champion Matsuyama wins by 5 shots in Japan
- cpec: US sabotaging China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: Pakistan PM’s aide – Times of India