Priyanka Chopra is a global sensation. Mrs Jonas has now comfortably set her foot in Hollywood. With films like Matrix 4 in the pipeline, PeeCee is going great gun. Well, she is among the most fashionable stars too. From Ralph Lauren to Dior, you will finds some of the biggest brands in her closet. BUT! There have been times when our desi girl has slipped into some super affordable outfits. Here are some examples for you to seek inspiration from.
Priyanka’s Turtleneck top
During the promotions of The Sky Is Pink, PeeCee chose to wear an all-out pink outfit. A pink turtleneck sweater with a skirt made her look beautiful. And you’ll be happy to know the price of the top too. The pink turtleneck that she wore was from brand H&M and it cost approximately Rs 882.
When in India, Priyanka Chopra had once worn an Olive Green bodycon dress by Lulu & Sky. The dress was Rs 7,500 and the denim jacket by Mango was approximately Rs 2,000.
Priyanka loves to stay comfortable and in-style at the same time. Her blue dress by Macys looked extremely comfortable and chic. And it is pretty easy on the pocket too. It’s worth $50, i.e, Rs 3679.
Well, if you wish to be a little daring, then this mildly sheer black dress in polka dots is for you. And it is not even expensive. It costs barely Rs 1839.
— Priyanka Chopra’s Closet (@PChopraStyle) July 28, 2019
Last but not least, Priyanka Chopra’s H&M pants appear to be so comfortable. They cost just $14, i.e., Rs 1103.
So which one are you going to pick?
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro