To make these quick Cranberry Oats balls, take a blender jar and add 1 cup chopped cranberries, 2 tablespoon honey, 2 teaspoon chia seeds, 3 tablespoon melon seeds, 1 cup rolled oats along with ¼ cup raisins. Make a coarse mixture, grease your palms with some butter and roll small balls.
The sweet tangy taste of cranberries mixed with the nutty flavour of seeds and oats gives these energy balls a yummy taste.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro