The choline levels of patients who were diagnosed with prostate cancer were checked. But their past lifestyle, what else they ate and how active they were was not taken into consideration. Thus, it’s not possible to blame cancer risk altogether on a particular food.
Studies have also found a link between a diet rich in saturated fats and a high risk of aggressive prostate cancer. Saturated fats can increase bad cholesterol levels, which can further increase aggressive cancer risk.
This can be reversed by sticking to a plant-based diet like fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and working out regularly.
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?