A few eyewitnesses had revealed that Shahid and Fardeen had an ugly fight and the two came back to normal only after a lot of persuasion. Both Shahid and Fardeen had denied the scuffle but when Fardeen opened up about it, he had a lot to say in those few words.
“Yes, it’s true, we aren’t the best of friends. Shahid and I don’t get along. But it wasn’t a big fight. I had heard that he was bitching about me. He is quite immature. He had a few issues and I told him to stop talking about me,” Fardeen was quoted as saying by SantaBanta.com.
The issue Fardeen was talking about was related to Shahid’s then girlfriend Kareena who reportedly wanted to do intimate scenes with him. “There are no kissing scenes between us,” Fardeen argued but admitted that “the hot scene is a part of the song.”
When he was asked if he finds Kareena a bit irritating, Fardeen had clarified, “Kareena and I are strictly friends. By virtue of our spending time together, the degree of trust and comfort is higher. But there is nothing more to it.”
Well, some things don’t happen with a warning sign.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro