Bitcoin (BTC/USD) is approaching the key $60,000 level amid a broader recovery in the cryptocurrency universe. Investors looking for exposure to cheaper alternatives to Bitcoin on a per coin basis still have plenty of options to chose from. Here is a list of three coins you can buy now based on what their charts are flashing.
Telcoin (TEL/USD) has formed a symmetrical triangle and can break out any time soon.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis?
Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
The coin consolidated on its support of $0.0169 this week and this is indicating a big move that could come anytime.
However, the 200-day moving average is trending above the current price. Cautious investors may want to wait for the price of Telcoin to jump above the average along with an uptick in buying volumes. We can expect Telcoin to ride broader momentum and trade at a new all-time high in the coming weeks or months.
Fetchi.Ai (FET/USD)has made a similar structure to that of Telcoin and has already given a breakout, and it also has some great buying volumes as well.
The 200-day moving average is also supporting Fet and a great move can be expected soon. Fet was retesting the trendline on Saturday and once a reversal is seen a long position can be taken.
Fet is looking very strong thus a target of $1 could easily be achieved. Cautious investors can set a stop loss below the trendline at $0.726.
Solana (SOL/USD) is consolidating in a descending triangle and after a bullish move last week it is now pulling back. Could this be the final pullback before a push back to its all-time highs near the $200 level? Perhaps. The price has been consolidating in a very tight range which is often a sign that it is building up for a big move.
A long entry can be taken once a breakout is seen which will confirm that the momentum is back with Solana.
Moreover, when there is an increase in buying volumes, we can see it test the $200 level perhaps with ease. Nevertheless, a stop-loss can be set below the range of $130 level to prevent being caught in a false breakout.
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont