Pro tip – Dewy skin is best for creating soft focus and not creating extra shine that may give flashbacks in pictures.
Subtle smoke – Traditional bronze smokey eye shadow with kohl rimmed eyes and red lips is makeup that is timeless for all brides. Metallic bronze eye shadows work well for all Indian skin tones and blends well with Indian embroidered lehengas. Red lips are still a favourite among brides and is one of the essentials for every bridal trousseau.
Pro tip – choose a bronze gold for the eye makeup that compliments the shade of gold in your lehenga and jewellery.
Dazzling in cheerful colors like pinks, deep purples and greens are brides that depict fun. Smooth base, shimmery colourful eyelids and fluttery lashes are the trend this season for all brides that love color and drama.
Pro tip – if eyes are the focus, keep the lips soft, muted and matte.
The intense smokey – adapting modernity with tradition, this makeup look is for the bold Indian bride. Dark matte brown smokey eye shadow and thick kohl rimmed eyes, contoured cheeks with a pop of cheek color.
Pro tip – the blush and lip color should be in-sync with each other to bring together a look with the intense smokey eyes perfect for the contemporary modern bride.
Winged liner with 3D false lashes, subtle muted eye shadow with just a hint of brown to add depth on the crease line is the makeup look for the bold and beautiful bride this season. Perfect your skin with silicon-based primer and a matte finish foundation to compliment and complete the look with a bold matte crimson liquid lipstick.
With inputs from Chandni Goyal, Training Manager, House of Beauty and Boddess.com.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’