Among the south makers, today we saw Pawan Kalyan dominating headlines as it was his 50th birthday. While the Gabbar Singh actor announced his next project with Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy director Surender Reddy, the ‘Rowdy star’ Vijay Deverakonda celebrated his new milestone on social media with his fans. So, let’s meet them…
Pawan Kalyan announces his next film with Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy director Surender Reddy
Presenting to you all our proud association with @PawanKalyan Gaaru for the prestigious #ProductionNo9 ? @SRTmovies @itsRamTalluri @DirSurender @VamsiVakkantham#HBDJanaSenaniPawanKalyan pic.twitter.com/c1Hgm7tr8n
— SRT Entertainments (@SRTmovies) September 2, 2021
On the occasion of Pawan Kalyan’s 50th birthday, the Power Star announced his next project with Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy director Surender Reddy. Tentatively titled PSPK 29, the film is produced by SRT Entertainments and Ram Talluri. The screenplay of the untitled project will be written by Vakkantham Vamsi.
Vijay Deverakonda achieves a big milestone on social media
After Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda became the second Tollywood male star to cross 13 million followers on social media. The actor is currently busy with his first pan-India venture, Liger, which is directed by Puri Jagannadh.
Pawan Kalyan Hari Hara Veera Mallu release date out
Happy Birthday to The MIGHTY POWER @PawanKalyan garu ?
The Legendary Heroic Outlaw #HariHaraVeeraMallu will arrive on 29 April, 2022 ? #HBDJanaSenaniPawanKalyan @DirKrish @mmkeeravaani @AMRathnamOfl @ADayakarRao2 @megasuryaprod @hhvmfilm pic.twitter.com/KBQjV0Mal3
— Mega Surya Production (@MegaSuryaProd) September 2, 2021
The makers Hari Hara Veera Mallu dropped the release date of the film on Pawan Kalyan’s 50th birthday. Directed by Krish Jagarlamudi, the period drama is scheduled to release on April 29, 2o22. The film also features Nidhii Agerwal in a lead role.
Allu Arjun starts the final schedule of Pushpa: The Rising
The Stylish Star of Tollywood and Pushpa team have left for Maredumilli to wrap up the entire shooting formalities for the first part. The final schedule will reportedly go on for a couple of weeks. The pan-India film is set to hit the screens during the Christmas weekend.
Prithviraj and Nayanthara come together for Alphonse Puthren’s thriller Gold
While earlier there were reports that Prithviraj and Nayanthara are coming together for Premam director Alphonse Puthren’s next, which is reportedly titled Gold. The film will also feature Ajmal Ameer in a key role.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro