A meeting between Uttar Pradesh BJP chief Swatantra Dev Singh and Samajwadi Party patriarch Mulayam Singh Dev has led to several speculations and counterclaims. Singh’s visit gains significance as it comes at a time when the state is heading towards polls and the party is hard-pressed to explain its diffidence on a caste census, and is pushing it OBC outreach.
The two leaders met at a condolence meeting held for the late BJP leader Kalyan Singh in Lucknow on Tuesday. While Singh said he had gone to invite Yadav for the same, the SP, on the other hand, claimed that Singh was unhappy within the BJP and Mulayam Singh Yadav had invited him to join the party.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro