A lot was written about the extremely unusual casting of Sriram Raghavan’s proposed film Merry Christmas. Katrina Kaif is to share screen space with Tamil maverick Vijay Sethupathi for the first time.
However there are reports that the project has been postponed indefinitely. Reacting to the reports Vijay Sethupathi told this writer, “It is definitely happening. We will begin shooting at the end of December.”
The delay in Merry Christmas is because of Vijay’s clogged shooting schedule. But Vijay is as excited about the project as he was when he signed it. “Sriram Raghavan is a director I really admire and respect.”
Reacting to working with Katrina Kaif for the first time Vijay says, “Sir, I am happy with all my co-stars. They are all lovely people. I am sure Katrina will be a wonderful co-star.”
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont