– Do some kind of physical activity for 30 minutes every day.
– Women should consume 1200-1500 calories per day
– Losing more than 2 kilos of weight per week is unhealthy
– People who lose weight slowly are more likely to maintain it later
– Not more than 30 per cent of your daily calories should come from fat
– Include at least five servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet every day
– Do not weigh yourself more than once a week
– Eat a balanced meal and do not eliminate any food group completely
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont