Researchers show that activity trackers overestimate calorie burn. If you eat back all the calories you have burned, you might not lose, in fact, gain weight.
If you want to lose fat and maintain your muscles, practice strength training while maintaining a calorie deficit diet. This does not imply that cardio will hinder your progress. Until and unless you are not overdoing it and pairing it up with your strength training, it’s good to do cardio.
As per some recent analysis, resistance training increases metabolism more than cardio, which can make weight loss easier as it lets you burn calories even when you are at rest.
With inputs from bdcarpenter Instagram page
- R Balki’s next starring Dulquer Salmaan, Sunny Deol, Pooja Bhatt, Shreya Dhanwanthary titled Chup; Akshay Kumar unveils motion poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- DRS to make debut in upcoming men’s T20 World Cup | Cricket News – Times of India
- Jim Harbaugh says Nebraska victory ‘was a Clint Eastwood win’
- Bengal eyes revival of tourism this Durga Puja amid pandemic
- iraq: Iraqis vote for new parliament amid tight security – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan is feeling ‘broken, helpless’; has stopped ‘eating and sleeping’