My breakfast: I start my day at 5 am and have a big glass of warm water with lemon. I don’t have a proper breakfast
My lunch: I have an early lunch since nothing specific for breakfast is there in my diet plan. It’s usually 2 multigrain chapaatis with some kind of green leafy vegetable curry (prepared in less oil and spices) and a bowl of curd to aid digestion.
My dinner: Vegetable quinoa/oats chilla/dal/soup/daliya/veggies etc
Pre-workout meal: Black coffee
Post- workout meal: Protein shake
I indulge in (What you eat on your cheat days): I am a big fan of relishing South Indian delicacies and street food. So once every month, I like to have dosa, idli and golgappas.
Low-calorie recipes I swear by: Nothing as such, but I always try to add variation to my diet or prepare usual meals in a healthier manner, just by limiting the spices quantity and oil used.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont