Salman Khan, at 55, is the most eligible bachelor in the industry. The superstar may have dated a few women in the past but none of his past relationships culiminated into a marriage. There even came a time when Salman almost got married but it couldn’t happen. While the entire country is waiting for Salman to get married, Arbaaz Khan decided to ask the billion-dollar question to his friend and veteran actor Anil Kapoor. But his answer is going to leave Salman fans heartbroken.
When Anil Kapoor recently appeared on Arbaaz Khan’s chat show Pinch 2, the host asked him, ‘when will Salman Khan get married?’ To which, Anil replied, “Thak gaye (We’re exhausted) yaar. He wouldn’t respond, so how can I?” He even joked that Arbaaz must be well aware of Salman’s affairs better than him.
From his workout videos to family photographs, and his banter with nephew Arjun Kapoor, Bollywood star Anil Kapoor is very active on social media. When asked about how he views the power of social media and if he had any piece of advice for his fans, Mr India actor said, “My advice is, don’t be trigger-happy, use social media positively as it can be a great platform for spreading love and positive messages. Don’t try to use it negatively and exploit it for sensationalism.”
Kapoor then went on to add, “When you don’t have much knowledge about a matter, why do you comment on it? It is better to remain silent and mind your own business.”
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro