After experiencing a drop for more than one week, Shiba Inu (SHIB) seems to be preparing for a major takeoff and investors are very alert to ride the next Bull Run.
To help investors and traders who are eyeing to buy and hold the SHIB coin, Invezz has created a brief article to help with identifying the best places to buy it.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis?
Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
To find out more, please continue reading.
Best places to buy SHIB
Binance has grown exponentially since it was founded in 2017 and is now one of, if not the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges on the market.
FP Markets combines metals, indices connectivity and award-winning execution speed with institutional-grade liquidity to provide traders consistently tighter spreads and unparalleled trading conditions. FP Markets offers Forex, Equities, Commodities, Cryptocurrency, Futures and Index CFDs all from one account.
What is Shiba Inu (SHIB)?
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a dog-pegged meme coin whose popularity has been on the rise since it was unveiled. It is a close competitor of Dogecoin.
It has received a lot of support from the dog-meme community especially those that missed out on Dogecoin’s pump.
Despite its recent price drop following a massive whale movement towards the end of last month (October 2021), its popularity is still on the rise.
Should I buy the SHIB coin today?
If you are looking for a dog-meme coin that has a promising future, then the SHIB coin is a good choice. It is expected to pump like the dogecoin and probably get above Dogecoin in the future.
Nevertheless, you should be aware of the fact that buying the cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile.
Shiba Inu price prediction
The current SHIB price drop is seems to be coming to an end and the price is expected to pump above the current all-time high before the end of this month.
$SHIB social media coverage
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?