Lifestyle and wellness coach Luke Coutinho recently took to his Instagram handle to enlighten his follower’s why fruits should be eaten before the sunset. Luke wrote that as per Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine, eating fruits in the evening can disturb the sleep schedule and can disrupt the digestion process.
As we know that most fruits are simple carbs that means they can be broken down. They are a great source of instant energy, at the same time they also spike the blood sugar level. Having it close to bedtime may disrupt your sleep due to a rise in the blood sugar level. Besides, post-sunset our metabolism slows down and it finds it hard to digest carbs. So, it is better to limit the carb intake.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro