Investors still believe Tesla stock price will rebound following Tesla’s strong performance despite the fact that it has seen the worst week in 20 months after Elon Musk sold out shares worth billions of dollars.
To help stock traders eying the Tesla stock, Invezz has created a brief article on what it is and the best places to buy it.
Are you looking for fast-news, hot-tips and market analysis?
Sign-up for the Invezz newsletter, today.
To find out more, please continue reading.
Best places to trade TSLA Stock
FP Markets combines metals, indices connectivity and award-winning execution speed with institutional-grade liquidity to provide traders consistently tighter spreads and unparalleled trading conditions. FP Markets offers Forex, Equities, Commodities, Futures and Index CFDs all from one account.
Access 40,000+ instruments – across 10+ asset classes – to trade, hedge and invest from a single account. With prices as low as 0.4 pips for currency pairs and 0.01 USD per share.
What is Tesla stock?
Tesla stock is the stock of Tesla, Inc. and it trades on NASDAQ under the symbol NASDAQ: TSLA.
Tesla, Inc. is an American-based car manufacturing company that specializes in designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, and leasing electric vehicles and energy generation and storage systems.
Elon Musk, one of the richest people on earth, is the CEO and owns the majority of the company’s shares besides owning other companies including SpaceX.
Should I buy the NASDAQ: TSLA stock today?
Despite the current dip, the TSLA stock is expected to roar back upwards. Therefore, buying the dip would be a great idea.
Tesla stock price prediction
The current dip is viewed by many as a short-lived drop triggered by Elon Musk’s selling of Tesla stocks.
However, expectations that Tesla’s revenue will grow massively especially once the various Giga factories it is building become operational and that is expected to propel the price of Tesla stock to greater heights.
$TSLA stock social media coverage
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?