Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan starrer Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has a massive fanbase amongst the Indian audience. Recently, Karan Kundrra, who played Sirat’s husband, bid adieu to the show as his character’s journey came to an end. The Kitani Mohabbat Hai actor had entered Rajan Shahi’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai a couple of months ago. He brought a twist to Sirat and Kartik’s story and was introduced as Sirat’s ex-lover. Kartik had then reunited the two former lovers. But Sirat had started falling for Kartik. Despite her feelings, she got married to Ranveer. However, there was an intimation already that Karan’s role would be a short one. Recently, in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, it was shown that Ranveer passed away due to lead poisoning. And we had conducted a poll on the same, asking your thoughts on the character’s death track. Today, we are declaring the results of the poll.
A majority of voters thought that Ranveer’s death was good riddance. Fans are happy that they can now focus on Sirat and Kartik’s love story. About 46% of the audience felt that it was high time they introduced the track of Sirat and Kartik’s love story.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is going on for a long time. It has been on air since 2009. And some fans feel that the show has lost all its charm. About 37% of the audience voted for the same. And last but not least, about 17 per cent of the audience felt that the track was absolute nonsense. Check out the poll result below:
On a side note, tell us how you liked the twist in last night’s episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai by tweeting @bollywood_life.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro